Building This Site - Update

I posted earlier about creating a script to build this site. I have updated the script in a few interesting ways.

  1. I fixed a bug in the RSS feed code so that the feed is now reverse sorted by date.

  2. I removed the diff code that really did not work.

  3. I added a new command, update that syncs the site to my ISP via FTP.

  4. I moved the code to github

While the code is not built for someone to use without editing, i think it does the job pretty well and hopefully you might find it is a useful starting place for your own simple static site generator.

python flask twitter bootstrap html javascript